Crassula Perforata (String of Buttons)
$15.00 incl. GST
Ship in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 18cm for POT SIZE 11cm(Ø)
- Crassula Perforata is a small shrubby, sprawling succulent and is an impressive-looking succulent that’s great for beginners.
- The chunky, triangular leaves spiral around the stem, hence the common name String of Buttons.
- The stem is erect, fleshy, later prostrate, and woody.
- Short, broad-ovate, opposite, gray-green leaves edged in pink color with small whitish or pink dots on the margin and the flowers are very small, star-shaped, and white in color.
- Loam, Sand.
- 1/3 strength balanced fertilizer every other week of the growing season.
- Partial sun to partial shade.
- Water when soil is dry; typical water needs for a succulent.