Cotyledon Tormentosa (Bear's Paw)
$18.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 9cm for POT SIZE 5cm(Ø)
- 20cm for POT SIZE 12cm(Ø)
- Cotyledon Tomentosa is a tender succulent that is a lot of fun to grow.
- Each of the leaves is soft and fuzzy with a puffy look and has tiny “teeth” at the edges.
- When the plant is properly cared for and in the right conditions, the teeth at the end of the leaves turn red.
- Cotyledon Tomentosa is a genus of succulents that are easy to grow and is simple to maintain in a small size for any indoor garden.
- Like all succulents, a well-draining soil mix is needed since the plant is prone to root rot.
- You can choose a specially formulated soil for cacti and succulents, or add perlite and coarse sand to ordinary potting soil.
- Fertilize lightly with a succulent fertilizer once a month in the active growing season.
- Hold off on fertilizing in the winter months.
- It will tolerate full sun to partial shade.
- Ideal conditions for it are 6 hours of sunlight outdoors or a south-facing window inside.
- Water when the top of the soil is dry down about 1-2 inches.
- If possible choose a pot with a drainage hole to allow the water to drain after you add water to the soil.