Coleus Scutellarioides 五彩苏
$10.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 30-35cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the PLANT in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Coleus is a genus of annual or perennial herbs or shrubs, sometimes succulent, sometimes with a fleshy or tuberous rootstock, found in the Old World tropics and subtropics.
- Coleus is probably one of the easiest plants to grow and propagate.
- In fact, the plants root so easily that you can even start cuttings in a glass of water.
- They can also be propagated by seed indoors about 8-10 weeks prior to your last expected spring frost.
- Soil Drainage: Moist but Well-Drained.
- Soil Type: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand.
- Fertilize regularly at half-strength or use timed-release fertilizer.
- Part sun or high shade for best color.
- Some coleus tolerates full sun.
- Keep evenly moist. Avoid soggy soil with good drainage.
- Do not allow it to get completely dry.