Chlorophytum Bonnie Caribbean (Spider Plant)
$11.21 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 22cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Chlorophytum comosum Spider Plants are one of the easiest houseplants to grow as they adapt easily to the surrounding.
- This Curly Spider Plant variety is a modern version of the traditional Spider Plant with a curvy twist.
- Chlorophytum comosum Bonnie has similar variegation to 'Vittatum' but with wonderfully curly leaves and yellow flowers rather than white.
- It does well in almost any nutrient-rich and well-draining soil.
- For an ideal mix, choose any good potting soil and mix a part of perlite or pumice for aeration along with a handful of compost or worm casting for the spider plant's nutritional need.
- Feed with a weak solution every few weeks during the growing season.
- Bright, indirect light and avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep well-watered, aiming for lightly moist soil throughout the growing season.