Doritaenopsis Sin Yaun Golden Beauty in Yellow Design Pot
Ornaments and Pot Design may change subject to availability.
Color of flower may be substituted with another similar color depending on stock availability.
- This species is named Sin Yaun Golden Beauty
- The Phalaenopsis or 'Moth Orchid' is the most common orchid due to its ease of production and the availability of blooming plants year-round.
- Phals are easily grown in the home and stay in bloom for a very long time.
- A mature phal will be in bloom much of the year with graceful inflorescences loaded with good-sized blooms.
- Moist, bark-like potting media.
- When your orchid is blooming, fertilizer is not needed.
- Medium to bright (indirect) light.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as leaves burn easily.
- If leaves turn yellow or splotchy, the plant is getting too much light.
- Water about once a week
- It’s best to allow a potting mix to almost dry out between watering.
- Check the medium with your finger - if you feel moisture do not water.
- Do not let stand in water.