Calathea Lancifolia (Rattlesnake Plant)
$25.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 42cm for Pot Size 15cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Calathea Lancifolia, the rattlesnake plant, is a species of flowering plant in the Marantaceae family, native to Rio de Janeiro state in Brazil.
- They are popular for indoor purposes because they are generally easy to care for and they look great.
- They offered bright green plants to liven up indoor spaces.
- They are famous for their wide and colorful leaves, which makes them popular for areas of low light.
- Use a good light porous indoor potting soil that retains water but still drains quickly.
- African Violet soil works well.
- They do not need a lot of fertilizing, but they will flower and do well with a standard houseplant fertilizer.
- They especially need fertilization during periods of growth and flowering.
- Bright, but not direct sunlight to grow.
- Moist soil but not soggy.