Calathea Yellow Fusion
$42.06 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 22cm
- This slow-growing Calathea makes them one of the rare Calathea to collect.
- ‘Yellow Fusion' is characterized by unique yellow-marbled variegation.
- Calathea enjoys moist soil—but not wet soil.
- Try a mix of 50 percent potting soil, 20 percent orchid bark, 20 percent charcoal, and 10 percent perlite.
- Feed with a mild liquid, indoor plant fertilizer about once a month during the growing season.
- Do not fertilize in winter.
- It needs bright, but not direct, sunlight to grow.
- This is because they grow on the floor of jungles and forests where they get limited light through the tops of the trees.
- In fact, direct sunlight will burn the leaves of a Calathea plant and cause it to lose its vibrant colors.
- Calathea prefers soil that is slightly moist at all times.
- If the top 1”-2” of the soil is dry then your plant is ready to be watered.
- If you let the soil dry out too much, you may see browning or yellowing on the leaves.
- But don't fear, these plants are hardy and can bounce back after a good drink.