$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 36cm for POT SIZE 15cm(Ø)
- A South American prayer plant kept for its clean, designer-quality foliage, Orbifolia is one of the largest Calatheas.
- Native to Bolivia, it is commonly kept as a houseplant in temperate zones for its ornamental leaves.
- Its bold oval leaves can grow over a foot across – it makes a classic statement plant.
- The Calathea Orbifolia’s oversized leaves are striped with silvery bands that are tastefully beautiful in a simple way.
- Well draining potting mix.
- A good mix is two parts peat/coir and one part perlite.
- Monthly while actively growing with 1/4 strength, balanced fertilizer.
- Flush the soil several times per year.
- Medium, filtered light.
- Maintain moist soil with regular watering, but do not let the soil become soggy.
- Use filtered, distilled, or rainwater ideally.