$15.00 incl. GST
- We are simply enamored of this variety of Caladium! Kathleen is a stylish choice with salmon-pink leaves highlighted with broad green borders.
- The combination of the soft pinkish hue with the vibrant green is pleasing to the eye and creates an outstanding, brightly hued display in shady spaces.
- Darkened corners of the landscape come alive with the addition of this beautiful Caladium.
- Plant in container gardens, shadowed borders or as a striking ground cover for maximum impact.
- Caladium is quick and easy to grow, and deer resistant.
- It perennializes well and returns yearly if the tubers are lifted in fall.
- A rich, well-drained potting mix is good for caladium.
- Fertilize the plant weekly during the growing season with liquid fertilizer or use slow-release pellets.
- It prefers indirect light or moderate shade indoors.
- The narrower the leaves, the greater the sun it can withstand.
- When leaves appear, keep the plant evenly moist.
- Never allow it to dry out.
- Keep the humidity as high as is practical.