Mammillaria Prolifera 'Texas Nipple Cactus'
$20.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 15cm for Pot Size 10cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Mammillaria Prolifera is a species of cactus in the subfamily Cactoideae, with the common name Texas nipple cactus.
- It is quite inconspicuous but has a very large extent of occurrence and is abundant.
- It grows well in sandy loam soil with ample organic material and little organic matter, such as peat moss, bark, or leaf mold.
- Use a pot with good drainage and potting soil that is very porous.
- During the summer, apply a heavy potassium fertilizer every four weeks.
- Plant in partial full sun.
- It needs lots of bright light and will not tolerate shade.
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry.