Rhipsalis Ramulosa (Pseudorhipsalis Ramulosa)
$15.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 32cm for Pot Size 12cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Pseudorhipsalis Ramulosa is a jungle cactus with green stems that turn mauve-red when exposed to direct sunlight.
- The plant produces small flowers frequently and berry-like fruits and it makes a great hanging basket for a pop of color.
- Pseudorhipsalis is a genus in the Cactaceae family of Cactus family.
- They are generally epiphytic, tropical plants with flattened stems that are stiff and drape over time.
- Mixing one part perlite (for drainage) with one part potting soil, one part peat, and one part coarse orchid bark (for structure and nutrition).
- This is a mix for fast draining media or you can use any commercial cactus mix.
- The plant rarely needs fertilizing and has few other needs except moderate light and even moisture.
- Fertilize with a half dilution of cactus food if needed from April to September, once per month.
- Bright shade to gentle direct sunlight.
- Water when the medium is completely dry.