Mini Cactus in a White Rectangular Pot
$32.71 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Great for indoor display and decoration!
- Need a well-drained soil mix with small gravel added to ensure drainage.
- Feed these cacti once every 3 weeks with a good quality cactus and succulent fertilizer.
- This cactus definitely like a nice sunny spot, however when these plants are still young ( less than 3 inches in height ) or if taken as cuttings they are best placed in a less sunny position, however, when cuttings have fully rooted and the plant is taller than 3 inches in height they love to be placed in a sunny position as long as ventilation can be provided.
- If grown on a very sunny south-facing window in the middle of summer then a shade cloth may be placed over the window to allow indirect sunshine onto the plant this will prevent scorch or yellowing of the stem.
- This easy-care plant doesn't want a lot of water.
- Allow the soil to dry out before you give it another drink.