$18.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- POT SIZE APPROXIMATELY 13cm(Ø) x 10cm(H) x 15-18cm(Overall Height)
- Rex Begonias are admired for their fabulous foliage and the cultivar offers a wide range of colors, textures, and shapes.
- Its leaves can vary in form - from hearts to seashell swirls, to ivy-like forms, and more.
- Native to tropical regions, as houseplants, Rex Begonias are good-natured - they are as easy to care for as they are easy on the eyes.
- Always breathtaking to behold!
- African Violet ready-made potting soil works well.
- Otherwise use a rich soilless well-draining potting mix.
- Fertilize every three to four weeks during these seasons.
- Wait for the soil to dry out and don't fertilize.
- The begonia vine needs bright light and warmth.
- Water the plant regularly during the active growth period of the spring and summer.
- Don't allow the soil to dry out completely.