Begonia Rex Vine (Cissus Discolor)
$18.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 30-35cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Cissus discolor comes from the island of Java, where it’s found growing in the warm tropical rain forests.
- Thanks to its large, striking leaves and climbing growth, Cissus discolor has become a popular houseplant.
- It grows well in containers, in a hanging basket, or along trellises.
- The plant belongs to the Vitaceae (grape) family and the genus Cissus, which includes 350 species of woody vines.
- African Violet ready-made potting soil works well.
- Otherwise use a rich soilless well-draining potting mix.
- Fertilize every three to four weeks during these seasons.
- Wait for the soil to dry out and don't fertilize.
- The begonia vine needs bright light and warmth.
- Water the plant regularly during the active growth period of the spring and summer.
- Don't allow the soil to dry out completely.