$268.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 72cm for Pot Size 20cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Anthurium Clarinervium, known as the velvet cardboard anthurium, is a species of flowering plant is in the family Araceae, native to Chiapas, Mexico.
- The Anthurium genus is known to contain approximately 1,000 species, resulting in one of the most diverse Central American tropical plant genera.
- It can grow in a wide range of soils or no soil at all.
- A potting mix that’s porous but also has good water retention properties works great.
- It needs little once the potting mix is well enriched with organic content.
- You may however use well-balanced fertilizer to improve the growth.
- It requires 70-85% sunlight, in other words, consistent exposure to bright light.
- Outdoors you can either grow Crystal Anthurium under a 20-40% shade cloth or under the share of a tree.
- You must note how they grow as their roots are literally exposed to air and dry out as quickly as they get wet.
- If the potting mix and the planter you’ve used drain excellently well then yes, you can water regularly.