$82.24 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 40cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Native to Central and South America, the Anthurium Crystallinum is a heart-shaped evergreen with velvety foliage.
- The leaves of this beauty are dark green or reddish-purple with deep, white veins that make it visually stand out.
- Anthuriums are widely enjoyed as outdoor plants in tropical gardens, but they also make excellent houseplants in the kitchen, patio, or living room.
- It can grow in a wide range of soils or no soil at all.
- A potting mix that’s porous but also has good water retention properties works great.
- It needs little once the potting mix is well enriched with organic content.
- You may however use well-balanced fertilizer to improve the growth.
- It requires 70-85% sunlight, in other words, consistent exposure to bright light.
- Outdoors you can either grow Crystal Anthurium under a 20-40% shade cloth or under the share of a tree.
- You must note how they grow as their roots are literally exposed to air and dry out as quickly as they get wet.
- If the potting mix and the planter you’ve used drain excellently well then yes, you can water regularly.