$330.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 22cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Anthurium forgetii is a species of plant in the genus Anthurium native to Colombia.
- Kept in cultivation for its round leaves that lack a sinus and have silver veining, it is thought to be epiphytic.
- As these anthurium types are usually found in tree branches, moss, or leaf litters, they thrive when you replicate such conditions.
- This includes peat moss, breathable potting soil, sphagnum moss, perlite, bark, gravel, and a little charcoal.
- You can expect to fertilize around every six to as many as eight weeks for the plant.
- Liquid fertilizers are ideal for providing a balanced ratio of nutrients.
- Like most Anthurium plants, the Forgetii doesn't demand a considerable dose of bright light.
- It is best kept in a more medium-light environment with indirect light for its sensitivity.
- The plant should remain slightly moist throughout the growing season.
- If the soil is wet, refrain from watering.