$280.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPORXIMATELY 57cm.
- The distinct features of the Anthurium Clarinevrium plant give it an exotic look.
- It’s not definitely not an ordinary looking houseplant, it’s striking features really make it stand out.
- It looks pretty with its dark green broad heart-shaped leaves.
- They have a velvety feel to them.
- Plus, to add to its beauty, it’s a flowering plant that produces blossoms in bright solid colors.
- These flowers are quite unique as they do not have petals like other flowers.
- The blossom looks like a bright-colored leaf with a thick velvety texture and glossy shine.
- The strong thick stem of this plant keeps it sturdy throughout all seasons, so it can handle a little wear and tear.
- One of the reasons it’s such a popular plant is the fact that it’s quite low maintenance all year round.
- You can make an ideal soil mix for your Anthurium Clarinervium plant by using one of the following:
- Potting soil and orchid mix soil in equal ratios.
- Potting soil and perlite.
- Potting soil, perlite, gravel, charcoal, moss, and mulch.
- Fertilizing an Anthurium clarinervium plant varies on the season.
- These plants don’t need as much fertilizing as most other plants do.
- When the growing season hits, you have to fertilize the plant about every two months.
- The rest of the year, you fertilize it once or twice altogether.
- Always use half-strength indoor plant fertilizer.
- It should have a high amount of phosphorous in it.
- The phosphorous needs to be higher than all the other elements.
- Mineral salt buildup can be an issue with an Anthurium clarinervium plant.
- To prevent mineral salt buildup, you need to flush your plant’s soil every three or four months.
- Flushing the soil is pretty simple,you run water through the soil for about two or three minutes.
- The running water is running through any built-up mineral salt from fertilizer.
- The plant is sensitive to heat and can get damaged by direct sunlight.
- If the plant is placed near a window then ensure that it does not get too much heat or sunlight to avoid burns.
- It grows well when it receives a good amount of indirect sunlight.
- It does not need water every day.
- Although the plant loves moisture it does not need regular watering.
- Overwatering will make the plant roots soggy and deter its growth.
- It is important to keep the plant well hydrated, with the right water, to avoid causing damage.