Aloe Vera 'Barbadensis Miller'
$18.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 40cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe.
- It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses.
- Aloe vera barbadensis var. miller has thick, wide, fleshy upright leaves which are gray-green in color, and produces yellow flowers.
- Aloe vera barbadensis var. miller plant, showing the distinct difference between the spotted younger leaves, and the mature leaves, which have no spots.
- Like cacti, succulents do best in dry conditions.
- When growing aloe vera plants, plant them in a cactus potting soil mix or a regular potting soil that has been amended with additional perlite or building sand.
- Fertilizer is not necessary, however, if you feel the need to do so, you may use a water-based fertilizer at half strength.
- Indirect sunlight would be ideal.
- Weekly watering will be sufficient.
- Ensure soil drys out in between each watering session.