Alocasia 'Black Ninja'
$35.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 33cm for POT SIZE 13cm(Ø)
- The Alocasia Black 'Ninja' resembles Alocasia Reginula 'Black Velvet' but will get larger and rounder leaves as it matures.
- The Alocasia 'Ninja' has thicker leaves which appear rounder as compared with the Black velvet and the edge of the leaf is noticed to have dual stripes.
- The soil should be well-drained soil with large particles.
- Loamy and sandy soils go well with this plant.
- Feed the plant every two or three weeks with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer such as a 10-10-10 formula, diluted at a rate of 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water.
- Protect it from too much sun (which could scorch its leaves) on hot summer days and, by moving the container into a partially shaded area, such as under tall trees.
- Keep an indoor-grown plant in a spot that gets filtered light, such as near a lightly curtained south- or west-facing window.
- Water the soil well.
- Give the plant extra water during the dry season, aiming for at least 1 inch per week, including rain.