Alocasia Cuprea (Japan)
$63.55 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 29cm
- Alocasia cuprea is a species of plant in the genus Alocasia native to Borneo.
- This species derives its name, cuprea, from the unusual coppery appearance of the leaves, which are up to 24 inches long.
- This plant needs a well-draining soil mix to keep it as happy as possible.
- A mix with orchid bark, perlite, and premium soil mix is the best.
- Water only when the top inch of soil is dry.
- Use an All-Purpose Houseplant food such as NPK 20-5-10 diluted to half strength every other time you water.
- Do not fertilize during the winter when the plant is dormant.
- It prefers indirect light.
- It can tolerate some direct light but avoid hot midday sun or the leaves will scorch.
- On average, you'll be watering your Alocasia cuprea plant two to three times a week.