$35.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 30cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- Tropical plants in the Alocasia genus feature stunning foliage that can become the centerpiece of a garden or room.
- In the right conditions, they can grow very fast, but they are also sensitive plants.
- Alocasia grows well in big pots; they can thrive in the summertime and then be brought indoors in the winter.
- If you have children or pets, you may want to avoid these plants as the leaves are toxic to humans and animals.
- Plant in loose, well-drained potting mix or crumbly loamy soil.
- Soggy soil makes the plant susceptible to many fungal infections.
- Alocasias can be heavy feeders, especially large specimens.
- Feed with liquid fertilizer during the growing season or frequent, small applications of granule fertilizer.
- Needs vary from shade to full sunlight, depending on the variety.
- Leaf color tends to be better among plants that grow best with more light.
- Keep Alocasia plants moist all year; they are water-loving plants.
- You want to keep the soil moist, but not soggy.