Aglaonema 'White Valentine'
$26.17 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 90cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Aglaonema, also known as Chinese Evergreen, is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties.
- It is one of the most popular houseplants and the color variations from dark green to silver, and some with hints of red—add to your home's decoration.
- Aglaonemas are slow-growing, attractive, and make excellent foliage plants.
- Best of all, it does not like full sun, so it is perfect for indoors, especially if window light is a commodity in your home.
- A well-drained, lightly acidic potting soil is perfect for Aglaonemas.
- Fertilize with general houseplant food once a month during spring and summer.
- The darker green varieties of aglaonema can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
- Do not expose any variety of aglaonema to direct sun.
- Water thoroughly during hot weather and mist the plant often to raise the humidity.
- During cooler seasons, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry out completely.