Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor
$185.05 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height Approximately 24cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Aglaonema is a slow-growing, sub-tropical foliage plant with large glossy narrow oval leaves with short stems, and which are often variegated colors.
- Aglaonema comes from the Greek ‘aglos’ (bright) and ‘nema’ (thread).
- They make popular indoor houseplants in places that do not enjoy a sub-tropical climate.
- As a houseplant the main requirements are warmth, out of draughts, moisture, and bright light - particularly for variegated cultivars - but not direct sunlight.
- Well-Drained potting soil is perfect.
- Feed your aglaonema with slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer during the growing season.
- The darker green varieties of aglaonema can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
- Do not expose any aglaonema to the direct sun.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and mist the plant often to raise the humidity.
- During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry out completely.