$15.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 15cm for Pot Size 12cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Echeveria is a large genus of flowering plants in the family Crassulaceae, native to semi-desert areas of Central America, Mexico, and northwestern South America.
- Clay, Sand.
- Soil pH: Acidic.
- Use a slow-release fertilizer at the beginning of spring, or a liquid fertilizer diluted 2-4 times more than normal and used less often than recommended.
- Full Sun.
- When you water Echeveria, water the soil and not the rosette.
- Pour on the water until it drains out the bottom.