$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 15cm
- Echeveria is a large genus of flowering plants in the family Crassulaceae, native to semi-desert areas of Central America, Mexico and northwestern South America.
- Clay, Sand.
- Soil pH: Acidic.
- Fertilizer is not a continual requirement for Echeveria.
- Succulents grow natively in the soil without a lot of nutrients.
- Use a slow-release fertilizer at the beginning of spring, or a liquid fertilizer diluted 2-4 times more than normal and used less often than recommended.
- Full Sun.
- When you water Echeveria, water the soil and not the rosette.
- Pour on the water until it drains out the bottom.
- Repeat this a couple of times.
- Then don’t water again until the soil has dried out.