Aloe Mitriformis Perfoliata
$18.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 22cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Aloes are a genus of small to large, rosetted, evergreen perennials, with a fleshy, sword to lance-shaped leaves, bearing racemes or panicles of tubular or cylindrical flowers.
- The sap of crushed leaves is used to treat mild burns and sunburns.
- Aloe mitriformis is a clump-forming species with thick, nearly erect to horizontal with terminal rosettes of blue-green leaves, to 18 inches long, suffused red in poor conditions.
- Bears on branched stems, broadly conical racemes, 16 to 24 inches tall, of dull scarlet flowers, 1 1/2 to 2 inches long, in winter.
- Specialist cacti compost.
- Water-soluble, quick-release fertilizers.
- Require full sun.
- Full Sun is defined as exposure to more than 6 hours of continuous, direct sun per day.
- Water when the compost gets dry, but make sure it never sits in excess water for any length of time.