$10.00 incl. GST
Pteris Khasiana Subspecies Fauriei
$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 30cm for POT SIZE 12cm(Ø)
- Pteris khasiana subsp. fauriei are a large genus of ferns containing hundreds of species that can be found in tropical and subtropical climates worldwide.
- The individual species are notable for their ability to hybridize with one another.
- These ferns are commonly found growing in soil or on rocks, especially in coastal locations and forests.
- A soil mix with good drainage and high organic matter content is recommended for ferns.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Ferns can be fed with dilute liquid fertilizer of 15–5–15 (15% nitrogen, 5% phosphorous, and 15% potassium) at half the manufacturer's recommended strength once a month, as most ferns do not store nutrients well and they grow in soil with good drainage.
- Fern in a hanging container will generally do well with morning sunlight but needs afternoon shade.
- As a rule, they prefer 1 to 2 inches of water a week, but this also depends on the soil and the growth rate.
- Allow the soil surface to dry out between watering.