$10.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 23cm for POT SIZE 12cm(Ø)
- Pistacia weinmannifolia J. Poisson ex Franch (Anacardiaceae) is a shrub or arbor widely found in Yunnan province of China and its leaves are used as traditional Chinese medicine by herbalists.
- The leaves of P. weinmannifolia are rich in phenolic compounds, among which two novel gallotannins, Pistafolin A and Pistafolin B, are identified.
- Ready-made rich weakly acidic soil general purpose.
- Good drainage is required.
- Recommends slow-release fertilizer.
- It is useful to use organic fertilizers.
- Partial Sunlight, filtered light to full sunlight.
- 3-4 times a week, water thoroughly.
- Pour about 150-200ml of water.