Schlumbergera Truncata 蟹爪兰
$20.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 28cm for POT SIZE 17cm(Ø)
- Schlumbergera Truncata, the false Christmas cactus, is a species of plant in the family Cactaceae.
- It is endemic to a small area of the coastal mountains of south-eastern Brazil where its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist forests.
- All cacti need well-draining soil.
- A good starting ratio for the mix's components is one-third compost, one-third horticultural-grade sand, and one-third grit.
- During the growing season, a balanced fertilizer, which has been diluted to 1/4 strength, can be added to the water for each watering.
- A balanced fertilizer is one that has roughly equal proportions of Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potassium.
- Most cacti like bright light, but not all can tolerate intense, direct sunlight, especially in conjunction with high temperatures.
- A plant that is grown in optimal light conditions will "look normal" (unstressed), and is more likely to flower than one grown in sub-optimal lighting conditions.
- While growing, cacti should be watered at least once a week.
- During each watering, give the soil a good soaking, so that water runs out of the 'drainage holes' of the pots.