$5.00 incl. GST
Euphorbia Tithymaloides 'Variegatus'
$8.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 35cm for POT SIZE 12cm(Ø)
- Euphorbia Tithymaloides is a perennial succulent spurge.
- An erect shrub, the plant is also known by the scientific name Pedilanthus tithymaloides.
- However, the genus Pedilanthus has been submerged into the genus Euphorbia, and is more correctly known by its new name.
- Prefers well-drained soils with medium fertility.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Feed every four waterings during the growing period and every six in the autumn and winter, using a 'Houseplant' or 'Cactus' labeled fertilizer.
- Never apply a 'Ready to Use product into the soil without a pre-water first, as it may burn the roots and lead to yellowed leaves.
- Full sun.
- Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals.