$18.00 incl. GST
Philodendron Billietiae Variegated (SN8801)
$19,500.00 incl. GST
- No reservation is allowed and the order is locked once full payment is successful.
- As this is a high-value and rare plant, no refund is allowed once payment is made.
- Alternatively, you can visit our retail store to enquire more.
- The plant will be available first come first serve.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 58cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Variegated Philodendron Billietiae has long been considered one of the holy grails of the aroid world.
- Philodendron Billietiae produces long, strap-shaped leaves with beautiful orange petioles.
- It grows as an epiphyte in nature and the elongated leaves and petioles help it to stretch out to receive light.
- Like most Philodendrons, this variety prefers moist but well-draining soil and some humidity.
- Like most Philodendron plants, the Philodendron Billietiae needs well-draining soil to thrive.
- Organic materials work the best for this plant.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Recommends slow-release fertilizer.
- The soil for your Philodendron Billietiae needs to be moist before you fertilize it.
- It's important that your Philodendron Billietiae plant gets bright indirect light.
- If you expose your Philodendron's leaves to direct sunlight for long, they will burn.
- Wait for a few inches of the soil to dry before you water this plant.