Haworthia limifolia 'Fairy Washboard'
$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 12cm for POT SIZE 8cm(Ø)
- Haworthias are dainty succulent houseplants and are frequently compared and confused with Aloes, and Gasteria plants.
- They don't need much fuss or care and can even go for many weeks without water if required.
- These perks mean they can make fantastic easy-care gifts and presents for all types of people, suiting either a home or office environment.
- They'll get by with not a great deal of fuss or attention provided they're placed in a room with average warmth, away from direct sunlight, and given the occasional drink.
- Use a cactus mix or very fast-draining potting soil mixed with sand.
- Feed your Haworthia very occasionally and when you do, ensure it's only a weak solution.
- Plants that are producing massive numbers of offset around their base might benefit from a little more feed, but still, go easy as they're not big feeders.
- Haworthias are reasonably adaptable plants that that will take various light conditions, but neither direct sunlight nor deep shade.
- Direct sunlight will make the leaves of all Haworthia's go an ugly red, purple or brown color.
- A surviving plant will get by with watering just once a month, however, to get the plant thriving it will need to be done at least once a fortnight, possibly once a week in very warm temperatures.
- Either way, water well and then only water again when the soil has largely dried out.