Philodendron Gloriosum 'Zebra'
$30.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 25cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- The Philodendron Zebra has gorgeous tropical foliage.
- White stripes on dark green oval leaves set this hybrid apart and make it a very eye-catching and vivacious houseplant.
- They fan out from a strong central core and it is a non-climbing, compact variety.
- Perennial in South American jungles, Philodendron is native to the Americas.
- It prefers a well-drained but moist, rich organic mix.
- Remember try to stay away from wet, mucky, or dry, sandy soils.
- Feed it with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macro-nutrients.
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight.
- While it’s normal for older leaves to yellow, if this happens to several leaves at the same time, the plant may be getting too much light.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.