Philodendron Prince Of Orange
$78.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 22cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The Philodendron Prince of Orange is a unique hybrid famous for its remarkable leaves, which change color as they mature from yellow to orange to dark green.
- Although compact, it can get grow quite broad and reach up to 2 feet tall indoors if well cared for.
- It grows best in loose, well-drained soil that is high in organic matter.
- They will grow in 100% sphagnum peat moss, or soilless mixtures such as peat-vermiculite or peat-perlite are also satisfactory.
- Feed it with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macro-nutrients.
- Pale new leaves usually indicate that the plant isn’t getting enough calcium and magnesium, which are essential micro-nutrients for philodendrons.
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight.
- While it’s normal for older leaves to yellow, if this happens to several leaves at the same time, the plant may be getting too much light.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.