Philodendron Verrucosum 'incensi'
$248.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 42cm for Pot Size 15cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Philodendron Verrucosum is a velvet leaf Philodendron that grows in rainforest regions from Central America down into Ecuador and Peru in South America.
- Also known as the Ecuador Philodendron, it is one of the most stylish of all Philodendrons.
- A lovely climbing container healthy plant will grow quickly and turn your indoor growing space into a beautiful green jungle in no time.
- It grows best in loose, well-drained soil that is high in organic matter.
- They will grow in 100% sphagnum peat moss, or soilless mixtures such as peat-vermiculite or peat-perlite are also satisfactory.
- Feed it with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macro-nutrients.
- Pale new leaves usually indicate that the plant isn’t getting enough calcium and magnesium, which are essential micro-nutrients for philodendrons.
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight.
- While it’s normal for older leaves to yellow, if this happens to several leaves at the same time, the plant may be getting too much light.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.