Peperomia Mini Valley
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 25cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Peperomia is one of the two large genera of the family Piperaceae.
- Most of them are compact, small perennial epiphytes growing on rotten wood.
- More than 1500 species have been recorded, occurring in all tropical and subtropical regions of the world, though concentrated in Central America and northern South America.
- Light peat moss potting mix that contains perlite or sand to help drainage.
- Feed monthly spring through fall with a liquid or water-soluble fertilizer, diluted by half.
- Low to bright light and avoid direct sunlight.
- It thrives under indoor grow lights, making it a good choice for an office plant.
- Keep the soil barely moist and allow the top inch of soil to dry between waterings.