Peperomia Argyreia (Peperomia Watermelon)
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 18cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The watermelon peperomia aka Peperomia is an herbaceous perennial native to South America (Brazil).
- The variegated leaves resembling the patterns found on watermelon rinds earned the common name of “Watermelon peperomia”.
- This Peperomia Argyreia is very robust and easy to care for.
- Keep out of direct sunlight during the summer months; otherwise, the leaves may become yellow or dull.
- A peat-based soil is best used that drains well. 2 parts peat and 1 part perlite is a good mix.
- Use a diluted liquid fertilizer once every 2-4 weeks.
- A bright room with the plant placed in a shaded spot is ideal, without direct sunlight.
- It's important not to water these plants too much or underwater them.
- To get watering just about right, allow the soil to dry to the touch at the top and then water thoroughly, but much less during winter.