$12.00 incl. GST
String of Turtle (Peperomia Prostrata)
$20.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 20cm for POT SIZE 10cm(Ø)
- The String of Turtles, also known as Peperomia Prostrata is a small, vining plant with roundish, succulent green leaves with brownish blotches resembling the turtle shell.
- Its small size and delicate leaves make it a great plant for container gardens and terrariums.
- It will form a thick mat and does well in hanging baskets where it will cascade over the sides of the pot.
- The narrow flower spike is reddish-brown.
- It requires a loose, rich, well-aerated, and well-drained potting mix.
- A good way to mix up the soil is to use 2 parts peat and one part sand or perlite and to change it or the top layer once a year.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Fertilize the plant with diluted fertilizers every other week during the growing season.
- Bright light can help it grow well.
- If the leaves are dark green, do not expose plants to too much direct sunlight as it can harm them.
- These plants grow well as indoor plants under fluorescent lights.
- It prefers moist soil but does not like overwatering.
- Allow the top layer of the soil to completely dry before watering again.