Peperomia Albovittata 'Piccolo Banda'
$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 30cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Peperomia Albovittata Piccolo Banda is a relatively new addition to the Peperomia family.
- It has beautiful silver and green leaves and its classic compact Peperomia size.
- It makes the perfect desk plant and it is a plant that requires low maintenance.
- Rich, well-drained soil is ideal with a slightly acidic to neutral pH.
- A 2:1 soil mix may be a good idea.
- This particular semi-succulent needs well-drained, rich soil, bright, indirect lights, and moderately warm temperature to grow.
- It needs water only once a week and fertilizer once or twice a year, so it is not a hassle to grow it in the house.
- It enjoys bright or moderate light conditions and will tolerate shade.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water when the soil has almost dried out.
- Do not over-watered.