$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 40cm
- Ajuga, also known as bugleweed, ground pine, carpet bugle, or just bugle, is a genus of 40 species annual and perennial herbaceous flowering plants in the Ajugeae tribe of the mint family Lamiaceae, with most species native to Europe, Asia, and Africa, but also two species in southeastern Australia.
- Ajuga tolerates a wide range of soil conditions as long as the soil is well-drained.
- The soil should be acidic with a pH in the range of 3.7 to 6.5.
- Ajuga prefers moist soil but will tolerate drought remarkably well.
- Ajuga plants are light feeders that require little if any fertilizer.
- Ajuga would prefer an annual feeding in late spring or early winter with natural or organic plant food.
- It can be grown in any type of light from full sun to full shade.
- Ajuga can usually sustain itself with normal rainfall.
- Of course, if it's located in the sun, you may need to water it more often.