$7.48 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 40cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Ajuga, also known as bugleweed, ground pine, carpet bugle, or just bugle, is a genus of 40 species of annual and perennial herbaceous flowering plants in the Ajugeae tribe of the mint family Lamiaceae, with most species native to Europe, Asia, and Africa, but also two species in southeastern Australia.
- It tolerates a wide range of soil conditions as long as the soil is well-drained.
- It prefers moist soil but will tolerate drought remarkably well.
- The soil should be acidic with a pH in the range of 3.7 to 6.5.
- They are light feeders that require little if any fertilizer.
- It prefers an annual feeding in late spring or early winter with natural or organic plant food.
- It can be grown in any type of light from full sun to full shade.
- It can usually sustain itself with normal rainfall.
- Of course, if it's located in the sun, you may need to water it more often.