$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 45cm
- Bryophyllum is a group of plant species of the family Crassulaceae native to Madagascar.
- It used to be treated as a genus, but is now included as a section or subgenus within the genus Kalanchoe.
- Use a sandy, well-drained soil such as a cactus potting mix or one part peat moss mixed with two parts loam and sand.
- These plants don't require a huge fertilizer supply.
- Instead, opt for fertilizing it once in the spring and once in the summer.
- Use a liquid fertilizer that's been diluted to half-strength.
- It needs a minimum of four hours of sunlight a day.
- If you grow it outside, bring it indoors before the first frosts, but do it gradually as the sudden change of temperature can cause the plant some stress.
- It will grow in direct sunlight, or in bright-light shaded.
- Bryophyllum does not like hard water, so use filtered water instead.
- During growth and flowering, watering every week is usually sufficient.