Everfresh Tree (Pithecellobium Confertum)
$168.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Everfresh Tree アカサヤネムノキ is a leguminous genus Pithecellobium Confertum a non-cold resistant evergreen tree.
- It looks like an alder tree that blooms yellow flowers in summer, but its properties are quite different.
- It is a sturdy houseplant and can grow to more than 30 cm in a year.
- Perfect for your indoor decorations!
- It is not too particular about soil type and can use standard potting soil from garden stores and home centers.
- Soil that includes vermiculite and peat moss might benefit the plant.
- From April to October, it should be fertilized monthly.
- Indirect Light.
- When the soil is not completely dry to the touch yet, water to complete soil saturation to maintain the health of the tree.
- If the leaves remain closed during the day it can indicate that the plant is dehydrating.