$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
- Wound Sealants is a medicine used for sealing wounds in plants to prevent bacterial and fungi infections.
- It is used to heal surface damage to trees, as well as heal areas that have been cut for grafting.
- It also works to seal holes caused by tree boring insects.
- Apply wound sealants liberally and cover the entire wounded area in a thin layer.
- Reapply as needed until wounds are healed.
- For insect holes, place nozzle directly into the hole and squeeze into the hole to fill it up, then cover the hole with a thin layer of sealant.