- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- The color of the FLOWER in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- Ornaments and Pot Color/Design may change subject to availability.
- A few colors for the flowers are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- This species is named Doritaenopsis Tai Lin Light
- The Phalaenopsis or 'Moth Orchid' is the most common orchid due to its ease of production and the availability of blooming plants year-round.
- Phals are easily grown in the home and stay in bloom for a very long time.
- A mature phal will be in bloom much of the year with graceful inflorescences loaded with good-sized blooms.
- The decorated pot comes with LED lights in rainbow colors with an ON/OFF controller.
- Moist, bark-like potting media.
- When your orchid is blooming, fertilizer is not needed.
- If you want to fertilize, we recommend a balanced fertilizer like 12-12-12 or a similar ratio.
- Medium to bright (indirect) light.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as leaves burn easily.
- If leaves turn yellow or splotchy, the plant is getting too much light.
- Water about once a week
- It’s best to allow a potting mix to almost dry out between watering.
- Check the medium with your finger - if you feel moisture do not water.
- Do not let stand in water.
SHOP MORE > ORCHID PLANTS