$5.61 incl. GST
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- As such, we seek your understanding that there will be no exchange or refund should the bundle contains broken stalks.
- PACKING SIZE of 10 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 60-80cm.
- Gerbera L. is a genus of plants in the Asteraceae.
- It was named in honor of German botanist and medical doctor Traugott Gerber who traveled extensively in Russia and was a friend of Carl Linnaeus.
- Gerbera is native to tropical regions of South America, Africa, and Asia.
- The Gerbera flower symbolizes happiness and joy.
- These colorful flowers are perfect reminders for us to seize the day and do something fun and adventurist.
- The Gerbera flower will bring in sunshine and warmth into your home no matter how dark your day might seem.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.