FreshCut Hypericum Berries
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- As such, we seek your understanding that there will be no exchange or refund should the bundle contains broken stalks.
- PACKING SIZE of 10 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 50-80cm.
- Hypericum Berries come from a plant in the Hypericaceae family and is part of the genus Hypericum.
- It is most commonly known as tutsan or St. John's Wort and its scientific name is Hypericum androsaemum.
- This shrub is a perennial and usually grows to about 1.5 m in height.
- More than a foliage filler, yet not quite a flower, Hypericum offers the unexpected texture of ripe berries amid dense leaves and leggy branches.
- IMPORTED FROM HOLLAND
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.