$25.00 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE of 10 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 50-80cm.
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Liatris is a genus of flowering plants in the boneset tribe within the sunflower family native to North America.
- Its most common name is Blazing Star.
- Some species are used as ornamental plants, sometimes in flower bouquets.
- They are perennials, surviving the winter in the form of corms.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.