Bryophyllum Daigremontiana (Mother Of Thousands)
$10.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm.
- Native to Madagascar, these are also called Bryophyllum Daigremontianum (commonly called Mother of Thousands, Alligator Plant, Mexican Hat Plant).
- Mother of Thousands are attractive and unusual looking plants with large green leaves that form baby plantlets along the edges.
- These plantlets are known to grow anywhere they land and can be difficult to get rid of because they are rapid growers.
- These plants are considered a nuisance to some and invasive weed in some areas. These plants are hardy and can tolerate intense heat once established.
- Well draining sandy soil, like a cactus and succulent mix.
- These plants don’t require a huge fertilizer supply.
- Instead, opt for fertilizing it once in the spring and once in the summer.
- Use a liquid fertilizer that’s been diluted to half-strength.
- Skip fertilizing in fall or winter.
- Bright, indirect lighting (6+ hours per day).
- Water only when soil is dry.