Bryophyllum Daigremontiana (Mother Of Thousands)
$10.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 20cm for Pot Size 15cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Native to Madagascar, these are also called Bryophyllum Daigremontianum (commonly called Mother of Thousands, Alligator Plant, Mexican Hat Plant).
- Mother of Thousands is an attractive and unusual-looking plant with large green leaves that form baby plantlets along the edges.
- These plantlets are known to grow anywhere they land and can be difficult to get rid of because they are rapid growers.
- These plants are considered a nuisance to some and invasive weeds in some areas. These plants are hardy and can tolerate intense heat once established.
- Well draining sandy soil, like a cactus and succulent mix.
- Use a liquid fertilizer that’s been diluted to half-strength.
- Skip fertilizing in fall or winter.
- Bright, indirect lighting (6+ hours per day).
- Water only when soil is dry.