Kalanchoe - Orange 长寿花
$10.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY
- 25cm(H) for Pot Size 10cm(Ø)
- 35cm(H) for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- 49cm(H) for Pot Size 22cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- It is a genus of about 125 species of tropical, succulent flowering plants in the family Crassulaceae, mainly native to Madagascar and tropical Africa.
- Kalanchoe was one of the first plants to be sent into space, sent on a resupply to the Soviet Salyut 1 space station in 1971.
- A cousin to the Jade plant, flowering Kalanchoe are pretty low-maintenance plants, thriving in the low humidity of winter households.
- Kalanchoe plants do best in a well-draining potting mix designed for cacti and succulents or stir in plenty of perlite or sand to improve drainage.
- While your kalanchoe is blooming, feed it every few weeks with a balanced organic fertilizer.
- Kalanchoes need lots of light, preferably a south-facing window in winter and bright indirect light (or east/west window) in summer.
- If your Kalanchoe plant is looking leggy and thin, it probably isn’t getting enough light.
- Over-watering is the main killer of kalanchoes! Allow your kalanchoe to get dry between waterings.
- Then water thoroughly until it runs out the bottom, and immediately empty the drainage tray.